December 27, 2004

Merry Christmas

It has been a while since I last updated because I was a little sick after my first round of chemo. Thursday was my worst day. The meds they gave me made all my bones ache and I top of that I was nauseous. By Christmas I was feeling great! God is good! Phil and I enjoyed Christmas with family and friends and had a great time. Now, I feel wonderful and I am ready to hit the mall to find the bargains!! Let me know if you want to go shopping. :0)

I went to the doctor today and my blood counts were all great. I have been having headaches but the doctor thinks it is probably just a side effect of the chemo. I guess I will just need to keep the Advil close.

God is good and He still continues to work!

1 comment:

Pamela said...

Hi Stephanie-

I'm sorry you've joined the Hodgkin's club. You'll be in my thoughts, and the chemo will be over soon (believe it or not!)-

Pamela in Portland, OR
Had Hodgkin's as well!

www.onewahine.blogspot.com