December 17, 2004

Christmas Party

Today I spent the afternoon with my students at school. They were all very glad to see me. They had a tremendous time at the Christmas party. This was the first party I have not had to supervise since I began teaching 6 years ago. That was nice. If you are a teacher you know what I mean! It did make me really tired. I didn't realize how tired I was until today. I did find out I will start chemo on Monday at 8:10am. I will get to enjoy 6 hours of treatment. My sister-in-law gave me a book called Bend in the Road by David Jeremiah. He actually had lymphoma. This book is about trials we face. I will be taking that book to read for the day. I can't wait to read it. Thanks Donna! I did find out some good news today. I only have to get chemo every other week. The last time we were at the oncologists office we were given so much information we missed that. I am happy about that. God is good and He still works during bends in the road!

No comments: