May 19, 2010
- This month you started crawling everywhere!!
- Now that you are crawling you crawl over to your big sister and play with her and her toys.
- You are starting babble more sounds now.
- You are such a happy baby and smile all of the time.
- You take an hour nap in the morning and about a 2-3 hour nap in afternoon.
- You have really enjoyed swimming this summer and kicking your feet in the water.
- You are wearing 12 months and some 6-9 months and a size 3 diaper.
- You still nurse 5 times a day and are starting to try finger foods suck as bananas, pears, cornbread, peas, green beans, corn.
- You are starting to drink out of a sippy cup.
April 27, 2010
- You learned to sit up this month.
- You got your first and second tooth. So now you have both of your bottom teeth.
- You are getting on your knees in a crawling position. I think next month you will begin to crawl.
- You are eating cheerios now and can pick them up by yourself.
- When I am sitting you pull up on my leg and stand on your knees.
- You have begun to babble the "baba" sound.
- You are wearing 6-9 months and some 12 month clothes.
- Still sleeping through the night but you have just started crying when I leave the room. You do not like being way from mommy or daddy.
- You take a 1 hour nap in the morning and a 2-3 hour nap in the afternoon.