- You learned to sit up this month.
- You got your first and second tooth. So now you have both of your bottom teeth.
- You are getting on your knees in a crawling position. I think next month you will begin to crawl.
- You are eating cheerios now and can pick them up by yourself.
- When I am sitting you pull up on my leg and stand on your knees.
- You have begun to babble the "baba" sound.
- You are wearing 6-9 months and some 12 month clothes.
- Still sleeping through the night but you have just started crying when I leave the room. You do not like being way from mommy or daddy.
- You take a 1 hour nap in the morning and a 2-3 hour nap in the afternoon.
New Mattress, Happy Girl
2 days ago