March 13, 2008

The big purple dinosaur...

I was doing my daily reading at babycheapskate and came across some short ideas to keep toddlers busy for a minute or two. So I decided to let Addison see some of the sites. We watched a few video clips and she was really uninterested in the whole thing until I came to dear, old lovable Barney. I have never been a huge fan of Barney he is purple,big and sort of cheesy if you ask me. Addison has never even watched the program with me but I think grandma may have shown her a couple of episodes at one time or another. Anyway, we watched the Barney video clips and the only one she LOVED was the I love you, you love me, we're a happy family... She watched it over and over again. So she is now hooked on the song and it really does just melt your heart when she leans over to give you a kiss during with a great big hug and a kiss to me and you. Maybe Barney isn't that bad after all. My daughter thinks he is a pretty neat guy.

No comments: