November 21, 2009

Avery Grace 10.18.2009 1 month old

Avery Grace was 1 month old on October 18, 2009. I can't believe it has already been that long since I gave birth to her. My how time flies. I wish I could keep her this little forever but I must let her grow into the person God has planned for her to be. I plan to update this every month for her 1st year so she can look back on this when she is older.

Some of the things Avery is doing at 1 month:
  • At 2 weeks old you weighed in at 8 lbs 11 ounces and you were still 20 inches long
  • You have began to smile when looking at your mom and dad
  • You are nursing and like to eat every 2 to 3 hours
  • Typically through the night you eat at 12:00am, 3:00am, and 6:ooam
  • You do like your swing
  • You are starting to like your pacifier more and more each day.
  • Most of your days are spent at home because we don't want to expose you to germs so early.
  • You are currently sleeping in Mommy and Daddy's room in a bassinet.
  • You are wearing newborn and 0-3 month clothes.
  • You are still wearing newborn diapers.
  • You don't like your bouncy seat yet but Mommy is still very hopeful.
  • You like to be rocked and cuddled by Mommy and Daddy.
  • Your sister really loves you and wants to get up in your face to talk to you :)

No comments: